Friday, December 13, 2013

Berryz Koubou Survey Results + H!P Survey Round 1!

The tie-breaker round has concluded as close enough as I'm gonna get, so it's time to open the round 1 H!P survey! Yaaaaay.

Due to boredom and "Why not?" the H!P survey will have 3 rounds.

Round 1.
Top 10 (or 11 for some questions) members for each individual category as nominated in the preliminary round. Choose a maximum of 3 girls for each category. 

Round 2.
The top 7 (or 6/8 if necessary...) girls from each category as selected in round 1. Choose a maximum of 2 girls for each category.

Round 3.
The top 4 (or 3/5 if necessary...) girls from each category as selected in Round 2, as well as any questions comparing the groups or certain positions in the groups to each other. Only 1 choice for any given question. Suggestions for comparison of group questions are welcome in the "Your opinion on this survey" box for rounds 1 and 2. 

There will be no set deadline for when each round will end, just when I check and there's at least 10, and preferably 15, responses to the survey. The results will not be shown for Rounds 1 and 2 ahead of time, as I don't want to risk it influencing people's decision in future rounds. Instead, I'll post the results for all 3 rounds at the same time, as well as announce the winners for each category (who's awards will be a pretty picture on the results post~ :3)



Now moving on to the results for the Berryz Koubou Survey. Just like MoMusu, I will leave the survey open in case people would like to vote in the future, and if I check back randomly later and half like a billion votes, I'll make a new results post for it. 

What is Berryz Koubou's rank to you?



In all honesty, I'm not surprised in how even this ended up. I know Berryz are a group who has some die-hard fans, as well as some not-so-fan-y fans.

Who's voice do you like the best?



Poor, poor Chinami with 0 votes :'< But I gotta say, Rii's voice has really grown on me recently, so I'm totally okay with this.

Who's dancing do you like the best?



Captain gets 17/19 votes. Miiya and Yurina the only other ones with votes. Still totally okay with this. -shot-

Who's personality do you like the best?



Now this is what I like to see <3 even if there's a favorite, everyone gets at least SOME love. Personalities are extremely different from voice/dancing, since there's so much more vagueness in what makes a "good" personality. With voice, yeah, different people will find different things annoying, but in general, we have a pretty set standard about what is "good" and that will often influence our opinion on whose we like. Dancing even more so. But personalities can completely piss off one person, while still amusing another. So yeah, not surprised here either. /random crap

Who do you think shines the most in PVs?



I just gotta say that I'm amused that between 7 girls, the only number of votes are 0, 3, and 5. /easily amused.

Who do you think shines the most in concerts?



More love for everyone! I'll be honest, though, I'm kinda surprised that Momochii is tied for second. Personally I never really notice her in concert perfs... but I guess that's just me being biased again.

Which members would you say you "love"?



So much love for Captain! <3 and at least 2 loves for everybody.

Which members would you say you "like"?



This makes me happy. Everyone has at LEAST 7 likes. That's a LOT of liking ;3

Which members would you say you less than "like"?



Due to the initial lack of a "none" option, I've been informed to do -1 Momo and +1 None here. So accurately speaking would be 8 Momo and 3 none. 

What is your favorite Berryz Koubou song?

Munasawagi Scarlet

VERY BEAUTY

Momochi! Yurushite Nyan Taisou

ROCK Erotic

Baka ni Shinaide

Maji Bomber!

Otakebi Boy WAO!

Semi

Dakishimete Dakishimete

Special Generation

Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!

Bye Bye Mata ne

cha cha SING

Omoittara Kichi Desse!

Rival

Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW?

Motto Zutto Issho ni Itakatta

That's all for this :3 Have a nice day/night/whatever, and see you next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment